Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enlightened1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Why do evil spirit attack ypu
    Ive had experiences with evil spirits and they are very real. I have felt them being aggressive with me and I have fought with thiem, they have allowed me to touch them. I have felt them on top of me anf roll of me and also grabbed hold of what they are wearing. Heard to take in? Believe me this is no joke. I have them jumping on my bed wit the bed moving while I watch on.

Its not your energy playing havoc, its witchcraft etc. Trust me.

Some of you have no idea!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 04:34 PM
    So what is your question for the experts?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 06:36 PM
    Yes, some of us have no idea... like me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 05:10 AM
    They attack you because you allow them to, You allowed yourself to get personal with them, and allowed them in.

People who do not accept them, have placed their trust in God, though Christ have no problems with them at all.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 17, 2012, 11:22 AM
    Very well put Fr!

For someone who is "enlightened" you sure seem to have an uncontrollable problem with unwanted spirits. You're either a fool for putting up with them, or lack understanding in getting rid of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of an evil spirit around me all the time? [ 20 Answers ]

Since I was 12ish I was just an evil kid. I never wanted to talk to anyone, etc. Everything around me is negetive. I'm a good person but I've always felt like I'm being watched. I had a child and she was adopted. Ive seen things and I still see my daughter weekly, and she's seeing ghosts at 3....

How do I know a good spirit from an evil spirit [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I just moved into an apartment and I keep hearing things in my kitchen I hear foot steps and I my lights flick on and off on occasion I also heard my door open and lock the second night in my place my fiancé also hears foot steps and feels weird energy we were having intercourse and the...

Girl taken by evil spirit [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to figure out a movie I saw a couple years ago. A mother and daughter go to a small house on a cliff. The little girl is playing by the water on a rock and she disappears. Mom does not give up. A little girl who looks exactly like her daughter comes around and turns out...

Evil spirit [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, It is actually not a ghost but an evil spirit sent by someone who wants me to suffer.. It was literally making me crazy last night pushing me and smothering me and I will leave out the rest of the details... I asked for it to go away and I saged the entire house but nothing... It...

View more questions Search