Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    080413anb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 03:42 PM
    Young and worried
    Yesterday I found out I'm about 2 1/2 weeks pregnant but my period was coming every 2 weeks before my last period ; days before finding out I had light brown colored discharge & today its been more of a dark brown mucus , almost like when you're starting your period. My test was a doctors office it was just a pee test. Should I be worried or is this normal ?

Check out some similar questions!

Film young boy, mother dies and dad has young girlfriend that boy dislikes [ 1 Answers ]

A long time agao, and I am ancient, I saw a film, possibly in black and white, with a blonde boy whose rich dad brings home a young girlfriend after his wife, the boy's mother, dies. I remember the boy trying to manipulate her, a scene where he is in the bath tub and she answers the phone or visa...

A young female doctor is in a coma and visits a young man who is leasing her apartmen [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie about a female doctor who because of an accident is in a coma. Her sister has leased her apartment and a young man has taken it. The young women visits him in the apartment and is disturbed that he is there. She can't remember who she is. They solve the mystery together and ultimately...

70/80s(?) movie about a young boy falling for a young widow (it's in The Shining) [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, for anyone who has seen Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, this movie is shown in that movie (about 55 minutes in). There's a part where the little boy and mom are watching a movie in one of the halls and THAT is the movie. Now, I know I've seen this movie before in its entirety. It's about...

Young and worried [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a 20 year old woman and I have missed my period. I don't know why it is late. I haven't been sexually active for about three months and I came on my period last month but I went to the doctor after I got off my period last month and was given some medicating for a yeast infection. I...

Young Couple, Engaged, worried about her parents reaction [ 5 Answers ]

I recently got engaged to my boyfriend (fiance now I guess) and we're waiting a little while to tell everyone because we're not really sure how my family will react. I'm 19, in university and he is 22 and working. We have no plans to get married right away because we both know we aren't financially...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.