Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 03:25 PM
    Dogs peeing in house
    I have two shi-tzus one male(9 years old) one female (12 years old) we have been in the same house for 5ish years and they have both started peeing and some times pooping in the house. I have let them outside to go potty and let them back in and caught them potting on the floor. I try to let them out as much as and as often as I can. What can I do?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 05:12 PM
    How often do you walk them?

When did you last take them to the vet for a checkup?

How long has this been going on?

Any changes in the household?

Are they both fixed?

Bottom line, they're both older dogs. Dogs, like people, can have accidents when they get older.

Having said that, rule out a medical issue by going to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I keep my dogs from peeing all over the house? [ 3 Answers ]

I have two dogs, a 5 year old Havanese and a 3 year old ****zou Maltese. They were housebroken but in the past 6 months they've both been peeing all over the house. I walk them often and they have a huge back yard to run around in. I scold them and put them outside when I catch them but it's...

How to get dogs to stop peeing in the house [ 2 Answers ]

I have to dogs and 1 is very old and I saved to other one about 4 years ago. And no the two are peeing only in 2 rooms the bathroom and the kitchen floor just the floor

2 Dogs peeing in house [ 2 Answers ]

I have 3 male dogs, two of them under 3 yrs old. The other dog is 7 years old.. I think one of the younger ones, a Shiz Tsu is doing much of the peeing, but I believe the older one who is very dominant.. sometimes pees over the Shiz Tsu... We have carpet and most of our rooms are ruined. Do...

How do I stop my dogs from peeing in my house [ 5 Answers ]

I have 2 Miniature Yorkshire Terriers a ***** and a dog they are doth between 1 and 2 years old. My dog constantly pees on my washing machine in my kitchen and in his bed. It don't matter how many times I let him out he will always pee there especially in the night. I make sure I take his food and...

How do I keep my two dogs from peeing in the house [ 2 Answers ]

How do I keep my dog from peeing in the house

View more questions Search