Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrcanastota Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Can I drink this
    I just purchased on eBay a bottle of cherry marnier liqueur about 30 years old. It is unopened, never opened and around 48 proof

Is it safe to drink
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 04:26 PM
    It will be fine you might find the cherry taste a little less but there will be absolutely nothing wrong with it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Parents Drink [ 5 Answers ]

Why Parents Drink > > A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to "Dad." With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with...

Dog won't drink when alone [ 2 Answers ]

My dog will not drink water when he is home alone. Recently this has been causing issues, I believe, with heat/dehydration. He has twice collapsed after I get home from work. I have have started giving him a bowl of gatorade before leaving for work so that he has SOME fluids in his system. The...

Why we drink juice? [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me: 1)Why we drink fruit juice?Why is it good for us? 2)Why we should drink juice in the morning.( for example not in the night) Please answer me completely and/or tell me where (On Internet) I can find more information. Regards

Please tell me: 1)Why we drink fruit juice?Why is it good for us? 2)Why we should drink juice in the morning.( for example not in the night) Please answer me completely and/or tell me where (On Internet) I can find more information. Regards

View more questions Search