Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    challaneelu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Pregnancy calender
    Hi
    I am pregnant now.my last day of the period was jan28.I should be in 6 week of pregnancy but I am in 4 week due to ovulation say the nurse.sac is too littlle.is it okay.
    Do I have to wait 2 more weeks to see the foetus.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 14, 2007, 04:39 AM
    Pregnancy weeks are counted from the first day of your last period, not the last day. You normally ovulate 14 days before your period is due an a 28 day cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy? Or something else? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering cause I went to the bathroom the other day and when I whipe I have a habbit of always looking well I had blood I have already had my period this month on the 1 but I know its close now but the next day I went to the bathroom I didn't have nothing

Pregnancy! [ 6 Answers ]

My last period was on nov 25th I was supposed to get my period on the 23rd of dec... a couple days before that I had a little bleeding not a lot it was very light and didn't last long. Could I still get my period anyone have any ideas? I do use the bathroom a lot more but it's also hmmm number 2 so...

Pregnancy [ 10 Answers ]

I've been trying to get pregnant for 1 year and every month my husband I must not be hitting on the right day. So my Question is How many days after your period is the most fertile time? None of the calendars for fertility have been correct.

Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I had my period on September 29 which was 8 days late and it's the October 30th and I have cramps and sore breast can I have gotten pregnant last month and still got my period

Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 38 years old, divorced and never had children... my boyfriend and I decided to try and have a child of our own... I have been of the injection since May this year and am still not pregnant. Please help with any information... as being a first time I want to know what and when is the...

View more questions Search