Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bahamutxff7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 11:22 AM
    Why does she make me feel so good?
    I have been together with my girl for two years. Our relationship does not seem steady at all.One day we are fighting saying we going to leave and the other we are okay. I have been chilling with one of my friends which I now consider my best friend (she's a girl). I talk to her about everything. I feel so different around her I love it.

But yeah I just found out my girl is pregnant but I'm so confused about my feelings. Is it normal to feel better around my friend?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2012, 12:22 PM
    You feel better around your best friend because there is no expectation of the relationship other than a friendship. Those relationships are less threatening and somewhat easier. That is very normal.

However, if you think you had shaky ground before, having a baby on the way can only make it shakier. Some form of birth control would have probably prevented that condition while you two worked on your relationship. Good luck with it.

Nov 17, 2012, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    You feel better around your best friend because there is no expectation of the relationship other than a friendship. Those relationships are less threatening and somewhat easier. That is very normal.

However, if you think you had shaky ground before, having a baby on the way can only make it shakier. Some form of birth control would have probably prevented that condition while you two worked on your relationship. Good luck with it.
    Thank you so much for your feedback I almost thought I was falling for my best friend for a min
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 12:38 PM
    I would imagine you are confusing being grateful for having a best friend, and being in love. Especially given the hard time and fear of being a dad you are going through.

Nov 18, 2012, 04:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I would imagine you are confusing being grateful for having a best friend, and being in love. Especially given the hard time and fear of being a dad you are going thru.
    well I'm not really scared of being a dad it's that I wasn't sure where this relationship was going to end and now there it's more complicated
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 18, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Baby(?) yes, Girlfriend NO!! Female friend, stay friends!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will going to japan make things with my spouse good again, will I find a good job [ 1 Answers ]

Wonder if it is good idea to travel to japan to be with spouse and if I do will our lives be better and will I be able to find a good paying job there or should we stay apart during this deployment to help us or will it break us

View more questions Search