Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrscornell2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 04:02 PM
    When should I take a pregnmancy test
    Hi my name is tiffany me and my husband have been trying to comcieve for about 7 months now and I was supposed to start my period on the 9th of this month and now I'm 4 days late I took a home pregnancy test on Monday and it was negative. When should I take another pregnancy test?:)
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 13, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Wait till your about 7 days late.. if your still getting a negative then go see your doctor
    MadamButterfly Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Mar 13, 2007, 05:27 PM
    I agree, you should wait until you are at least a week late, then take an at-home test. Also, sometimes its good to test twice, as there's always a chance you can get a wrong reading.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 14, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Take a test when you are at least 1 week late, make sure you use the first urine you pass when you wake up in the morning. If that is negative and you still don't get your period, wait until you are at least 10 days late and ask the doctor tot ake a pregnancy blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IQ Test [ 4 Answers ]

My son had the IQ test but the doctor do not mention which test she gave him and I forgot to ask because I had so many questions. All I know it only took her about 20-25 min. to give him the test and she did not talk about any weakness she just told me that his IQ is 114, he is strong in visual,...

Take the test. [ 8 Answers ]

Can you tell the difference? Take the test and find out! Can you tell the difference between a Female and a Shemale?

What's the diff between diaelectric test and insulation test [ 1 Answers ]

I am puzzled, What exactly is the difference between diaelectric test and insulation test. Some says it the same, but others says it's because one applied power to perform the test the latter don't. And some says both are using power but one is using AC power and the other using Dc power. There...

Do I need to test? [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Virginia. My wife has just had a baby girl and there is a question of paternity. I am willing to accept this child as my own and have read that in Va, the husband is presumed to be the father. There is no father listed on the BC. Do I need to have a paternity test to have my name placed...

Test [ 2 Answers ]

This is a test

View more questions Search