Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peakingpanda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 09:47 AM
    I like him but I'm too scared to ask him out?
    I like a boy in my year and I think he likes me I want to find out for sure by asking him out but I'm too scared
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 04:45 PM
    If you are too scared, nothing will happen
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 05:07 PM
    How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm scared [ 12 Answers ]

Well I just moved into this apartment and my landlord lived upstairs she had cancer and she died upstairs yesterday and I'm scared to stay at my house what can I do?:(

Scared of him and scared of ending my relationship... again [ 39 Answers ]

Hi Although I am a mature, divorced woman with children, I don't know how to handle my current situation. I have been with my partner for 2 years and it's never been a smooth relationship and I probably should have got out a long time ago but I believe I have had issues with self-esteem, which I...

I'm scared [ 24 Answers ]

Hello: Well, there I was watching America's Test Kitchen... They were testing steak, and they had a couple of high end specialty steaks in the competition... The tester said there was ONE steak that was head and shoulders above the rest... It was also the most expensive... I bought some,...

Scared [ 3 Answers ]

I found out that I have a septate hymen. I've been using tampons for the past two years, and found out that when I take it out, a piece of skin gets caught around the edge of the tampon. I figure that's what it is. My mom says not to self diagnose myself, but she hasn't felt it, obviously. I cannot...

Scared to think [ 7 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone would know if its safe to kiss little puppies while your pregnant? I am almost 6 and a half months pregnant and my dog had he puppies about a month ago. Ive been there to watch and help her deliver if she needed the help, and now since they were a week old till now...

View more questions Search