Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lotlot3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 09:35 AM
    So confused
    I have recently met this guy and we've been in a relationship for about 2 weeks or so. I really liked him at the beginning but unfortunately we rushed into a relationship. In the mean time I've met someone else in the same college and I'm starting to have feelings for him. Its just that idont feel the same way idid when istarted dating boy no one.

I want to break up with boy no one but idont know how to.. He's always telling me he loves me, he can't live without me, he misses me every second of the day( which I know is complete bullcrap!) and he hates it when italk to boy no2.

Helpp :(!
    What's the best way to break up with him?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 04:56 PM
    You tell him you don't feel the same way about him and you are breaking things off .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So confused... [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I am on birth control, have been on and off for about 5 years. Within the past two months, my breasts have gotten a full size bigger as well as my nipples growing. Also, during the time I should have my period, I get just a tiny bit of bleeding that lasts for all of an hour or two. I have...

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Confused.a lot [ 8 Answers ]

Well, I'm turning 14, and I'm really confused. It's just everything I hear or see it's all about how when you get older life becomes difficult with a lot of responsabilities, a lot of problems etc. and also it's like I'm afraid of time as because of all this I fear of growing up :( . I also can't...

I'm confused [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, there's this man I've been seeing for the past 6 months, things are going along okay so far but the relationship has been progressing really slow, which make me question his interest in me. For the past couple of months, there's been a few times when he asked whether I would move away...

Confused about NC [ 8 Answers ]

OK I have been reading others questions referring to relatioships... I just want to know what is NC, is this something I should be trying to help my love life... and alexpella I am confused

View more questions Search