Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallylovesdan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 08:20 AM
    Spiritual visitation experiences
    In bed, in the dark, I have sometimes felt a pressure, or presence in the room. If I open my eyes, I usually don't see anything, but once or twice have noticed darker shadows - they really scare me.

Last night was really different and scared me to pieces. I was trying to sleep but felt as if I kept needing to wake up to see what was in the room. As my eyes grew used to the dark I felt safer. But at one point, my eyes shot open, and I saw instantly a picture of an old woman - I didn't recognise her at all. I tried to ignore it, but had continuous disturbed sleep until I looked again and felt another black shadow, it felt like it came into my head and made me do a kind of silent scream. I shot out of bed and stayed downstairs until my partner came to bed with me.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 17, 2012, 11:19 AM
    Simply as oppressive spirit. There is no meaning tied to this type of situation, it's just a spirit trying to get your attention, your fear and your well being.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is my spiritual name? [ 3 Answers ]

What is my spiritual name?

What does Spiritual mean to you? [ 15 Answers ]

In your own words what is the meaning of Spirituality? I will give my own meaning at some point, but I want to get different views and feedback from you...

View more questions Search