Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2007, 03:39 PM
    1st Time Sex Pain
    Hi, Im 18, and I'm about to have sex with my boyfriend for the 1st time. I love him and for the last 2 years he has completely respected my choice to be a virgin and now I want to give myself to him. Im not looking to have a crazy sexual experience my 1st time just me and him. Im very worried about the whole pain aspect of sex. I don't know if this is possible but is there a way to reduce the pain at all? Some of my friends said they have no pain so again does it vary from person to person. My biggest concern is I'm going to hate my 1st time and not want to have sex again. Ive Talked to him about all of this and he's very supportive and told me I have control and he's going to be gental and he doesn't want to hurt me... Any Advice is welcome!
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Mar 13, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Well, let's see:
    Pain during intercourse, especially during one's first, is due to three main reasons

►He has a very large penis (Length (8+ inches) or width(4+ inches)
    If he does, you should strech your vaginal opening using your fingers and do it missionary slow.

►tight hymen (never used tampons, for example)
    There really is no way around this. Just... as he inserts his penis into your vagina, ask that he go VERY SLOWLY.

►being worried / stressed out
    You should try to be as relaxed as you can. If you are trying to have sex knowing that your parents could burst in any minute is NOT a good idea AT ALL.

Also: Know that your first time will probably be great as long as you voice what you want.
    Best of wishes!
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 13, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Its is not going to be as bad as you think. You are probably going to be so nervous that the pain is going to take a backseat. The important thing to remember is to use protection and take is slow. Talk about what will happen if you get pregnant, a disease, or any other thing that is on your mind. Make sure all cards are on the table before you do it because once all the toothpaste is out the tube you can't put it back in. Please rate this answer

Mar 13, 2007, 09:59 PM
    What some couples do is go get STD-tested together. Maybe an option?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 04:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gejoe
    If he has waited this long, why not talk marriage? Is he mr right? anyway, hold on to your virginity, till your married. you will thank me later.
    Will she thank you later if they find they are sexually incompatible and cannot enjoy a sex life together?
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kepi
    What some couples do is go get STD-tested together. Maybe an option?
    If Im a Virgin what good is getting an std test?? How is that going to cause less pain :confused:
    JacintaBlue2004 Posts: 23, Reputation: -1

Mar 14, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Well I can tell you that it depends on the individual... My first time was traumatic because of the pain the first, second, third, and fourth time. I also bleed for like a week during and afterwards but that doesn't happen to everyone. You can also use a lubricant to have easier penetration. That's the only thing you can do but if your that scared maybe your not ready.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 14, 2007, 08:18 AM
    It isn't that bad... it feels kind of like a pop. Just makes sure that the first couple times he goes slow... good luck, and use protection.
    mrsmoz Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Hiyaa,
    Its great your going 2 lose your virginity 2 some who loves and respects u! So no matter what, even if there is a little pain, it will be a special moment 2 remember! Its important that you are relaxed and try not 2 tense! I suggest a bit of foreplay and lots of passionate kisses 2 get you in the mood! U could even try using lubricant, its great and really helpful, it just slides in :)
    Relax and have fun anyway!!
    And use protection x

Mar 14, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityDreams007
    If Im a Virgin what good is getting an std test??? How is that going to cause less pain :confused:
    It depends what you mean by "virgin"
    If you have had oral sex, you could have been exposed to STDs, for example. Or Manual sex..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

1st time buyer questions.. [ 5 Answers ]

I am just about to have my home inspected before the closing happens.. 1... I noticed that the hot water heater is made by a company that went out of business 10-15 years ago and the condition of the heaters effectiveness is in question... not to sound cheap, but do I have the right to have the...

Didn't bleed on my 1st time [ 6 Answers ]

When I first had sex with my boyfriend I didn't bleed, they say that usually you bleed on your first time, is something wrong?

1st time buyer [ 2 Answers ]

I & my boyfriend are about to buy our 1st house together & as I'm out of work at the moment he is securing the mortgage, can anyone tell me what paper work I have to have my name on to make sure the house is in both our names ? I just want to keep myself right. Thanks:)

My son's first birthday/1st time mommy :) [ 12 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I thought since I am on here a lot I would show everyone a picture of my son devouring his first cake at his first birthday party :) I have to brag a little, he's my first one!

View more questions Search