Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wik0828 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 11:41 PM
    Relationship answers
    The catch is we are both in other relationships. I know this is not the best thing and I never expect me and him to be together. I do have feelings for him, I care about him a great deal but at the same time keep asking myself what do I care about since we don't spend much time together. Lately I've been thinking of ending it all, the friendship, the benefits, everything but then I get freaked out at the thought that he will just say OK and I will never hear from him again. I could stop the benefits and just remain friends but I realize how that will most likely end. He has never offered any feelings about the relationship so I don't know how he feels. But it has been six years so there has to be some right? (yes I know.. wishful thinking) Any thoughts on what the best way to move on in this situation is. Deep down, I think I know its best to end things but How do I cut ties with someone Ive been seeing for several years? While we are not "in love", I care for him a great deal but again, am unsure of his feelings. We have never had that type of conversation and I don't feel that I need to explain my plans if I decide to cut off the relationship or why as he has never put their feelings on the table. I rarely contact/text him at all but the problem is, I find myself wanting and waiting for his text and when I do finally get a text, cannot resist responding to them. Please help!
    Cyanara Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 05:37 AM
    In my opinion if you are both in other relationships you should not be seeing anyone else unless you have agreed to have an open relationship.
    It's time to choose I think.

You're not being fair to yourself or any of the other parties involved.

None of these relationships will go anywhere if you keep things as they are. Time to decide who you want to be with and, more to the pint, who wants to be with you.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 08:06 AM
    Why are you in a relationship with someone else and being this guy for so many years? You need to break up with your boyfriend because you are doing him dirty and leave your booty call alone. He is doing his person dirty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A relationship story, need real answers please [ 1 Answers ]

Been together for about 8 years now, I'm 32 and she is 26 now, we been in good harmony and we both admitted that we have brain connection even our interests not one but we knew that we complete each other, we raised different ,I raised in some how rich family and she from not so well family...

Relationship help - its been asked before but I need personal answers [ 2 Answers ]

So to start I'm 17. I've been with a girl for 2 years and I now am unnatracted to her. She's a little overweight but usually I'm attracted to girls with a little bit more to them. I just don't know what to do I'm a really even guy and I like to think things through before I do anything but for...

What is the difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

What is th difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship?

I really need ANSWERS(abusive relationship) [ 2 Answers ]

Im 14 and my mom is in an abusive relationship with an a@# hole. He treats me and her like crap. I'm sick of this,we have gotten into physical fights more than once and I want out. Its not my mom its him. The sound of his name turns my stomach and attitude. He ruins my day holidays even MY...

Relationship queries, answers muchly appreciated [ 4 Answers ]

BOYFRIENDS HIGH SEX DRIVE I'm 20 and been with my boyfriend about 3 months, he is 21. From the start he warned me he had a high sex drive, which freaked me out, but although he talked about it a lot, he did wait which made me realise he hopefully wasn't with me just for sex, I made him wait over 2...

View more questions Search