Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariakruger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 06:03 PM
    My dog is pooping in her bed
    My dog continues to poop in her bed At first I thought that it was sticking to her because it would be partially on her wee wee pad then the remainder in the bed. My now I more often find ALL of it in the bed. And the worst part of it is that she has no problem lying in the bed with it soiled.

HELP
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2012, 06:49 PM
    How old is your dog? When was the last time they were seen by a vet?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 15, 2012, 07:07 PM
    I'd also like to know how old the dog is, and how long you've had her. Is this a recent issue, or an issue you've always had with her? How long is she in the crate during the day? How often is she walked? Why are you using pee pads instead of training her to go outside?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my dog pooping so much [ 3 Answers ]

My 1 year old miniture schnauzer has been biting plastic toys and has been getting in a lot of trouble. The funny thing is he's been pooping in his crate for the past two weeks almost twice a day. Please help and tell me why or and possible suggestions although I wold not ike to get rid of my dog....

Dog pooping too much [ 0 Answers ]

I'm fostering a min-pin dashound mix and she's pooping 5 to 7 times a day, she's being treated for giardia, could this be the problem?

My 4 yr old dog is pooping? [ 5 Answers ]

My 4 year old chocolate lab has been pooping in the house while my husband and I are at work. It began a month or so ago and has happened a few times each week. She was not pooping in the morning so we changed her meal times and began feeding her a small amount of food in the morning about a week...

Pooping Everywhere! [ 4 Answers ]

My cat, Pumpkin, is about 15-16 years old. He's got three legs and is orange. But however cute he may be, he's started randomly pooping around the house! He has a litter box, which he occasionally uses. I think... But he still is pooping in places. At first we thought that maybe it was...

PUG is pooping under my bed? [ 3 Answers ]

my male pug puppy is 6 months old now and completely potty trained.. but for some reason he will do his complete job out side and once we come back in side... and i start cleaning or watching tv he will go under my bed and poop :eek: only no pee... why is this???:confused: i this do to...

View more questions Search