Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarapaige Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Painting Stripes
    In our new home we have textured walls. We are trying to paint thick strips (10 inches wide) along one wall in our master bedroom. The overall color of the bedroom is a light green and the strips are a slightly darker green. However, since there is texture on the wall the paint has leaked behind the painter's tape and will require a lot of touching up. Is there an easier way to do this, or a neat way to maybe blend them together so they still look like stripes but not as defined at the edges? I just think the stripe idea would look really good but I'm not sure if we have the time to touch up each stripe since the paint leaked. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting [ 3 Answers ]

What causes new paint to peel of the wall

Painting [ 3 Answers ]

Can I apint on treated wood?

Painting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a painting that has paris etching society ny usa at the top and I believe the name is Diane Emmla Leconte. Can you tell me if she is a artist and if so how much is the painting worth?

Stripes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a relatively new lawnmower I use at my mothers, so I don't know what type, but curious as to why all of sudden now I am getting stripes of uncut lawn where ever we cut now. It's a monster HP machine, for me that is, self propel, and mulching. It looks like yard markers on a football field....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.