Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missydazzel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 08:46 AM
    Maths
    A ship sails 1000km on a bearing of 060degrees and then 300km on a bearing of 260degrees how far is the ship from its starting point

Check out some similar questions!

Maths, x [ 3 Answers ]

Probability Question. Winning a raffle when you buy 1 out of the 300 tickets sold. Please help!

Help in maths [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me! I need help in the following exercises.. 1)f(x)=x^2+ax+b+root(4-x^2) a)find the domain of f. b)if f pass through A(-2,-2) and B(2,2) I)find a,b ii)if a=1 and b=-4 find the point that f intersects y'y. 2)g(x)=x^2+ax+b/x-1 if g intersects the y'y at the point A(0,3) and pass...

Maths.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hii, Plzz tell me how should I get 'x' frm the foll equn... ln(x) = 1/x Plzzz answer as fast as u can... I'm stuck up in a problem!

Maths [ 7 Answers ]

A man sets out from an oasis to walk acorss the desert to a town which is 55 km due north. Unfortuanately, there is a mountain that he must walk around the reach the town. On the first day walks 20 km on a bearing of 340 degrees. On the second day he walks another 20 km on a bearing of 20 degrees....

Maths hwk [ 1 Answers ]

hi how do you do multiplying out brackets can sum1 do me hwk a) 3(a+2b+5)+2a+b+3 fanks soph x:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.