Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latchu3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 04:23 AM
    Free immigration questions
    My mom is a us citizen I tried to apply for citizenship through her whilst in the country on a b2 visitor visa, I was denied because she wasn't a resident between the ages 10-18 so I filed a petition i130 which would take 4 years to process, I overstayed my visa by 21 months and got married to a us citizen, I would now like to file a petition through my wife for citizenship am I able to do this? As I know that overstaying a visa has penalty's? My wife is now supporting me and we live together, if I were to go back to Britain I would have no family and it would be very hard, I am 31 and love my wife and I love the USA and would like to work and start a family here. I am worried I might be deported and get a 10 year ban please I need help? I also lost my I 94 ticket and have to reapply for the number as it is required on the I485and I130 form... on the i102 form.. lost or stolen i94, it asks for.. non immigrant status?. status expire on?. and class of admission? If I answer these questions to obtain my I94 number I am afraid they will catch up with me and deport me? What shall I do? I could just stay here and work cash in hand jobs for the rest of my life but I wouldn't like that and neither would my wife or my unborn kids... Any views or knowledge on my situation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 05:55 AM
    If you entered US under visa waiver program, you can't change status here. Better consult experienced immigration attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask immigration questions free [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I am on J1 visa and am planning to get married to a green card holder.it is going to be 4 years in April since he got his green card. Should I wait for him to get his citizenship and then marry him or it does not matter for me.and how long do I have to wait for him to apply for my green card....

Free immigration questions [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently working in the US under h1-b visa and need to go to my residency country to do the interview for my new E-1 visa my big dilemma is that I have a son he is 12 years old, the US visa web info say that children under the age of 14 no need to be participate in the interview,...

Ask immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

Got My EAD/AP on 28 FEB, My H1B expired on 16 April, Apllied Extension and went to India for a vacation. My H1B got approved, When I am in India. But entered using AP. But didn't changed to EAD by filing I-9 form. Now My I-140 was revoked, I am Planning to appeal.In telephonic conversation, he...

Ask questions about immigration for free? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I came tu d uk wiv an EEA dependent visa along wiv 3 of my sister, then applied for indefinate stay in d uk along side my sister, my sisters were granted but mine was refused due to not enuf evidence that I've been in uk for five years,but what really happened was most of my document were lost...

View more questions Search