Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracy3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 11:38 PM
    Eye infection
    I think I have an eye infection. My eye is watery and have white stuff coming out every once in a while. Can I use my daughters medicine (Polymyxin B SULF/TMP) to get rid of it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 14, 2012, 11:45 PM
    No, you need to seek medical attention.
    NEVER mess about with your eyes as they are easily damaged and irreplaceable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IBC or Infection? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 53 year old female - my doctor said I have a breast infection - don't know why! After 4 days the antibiotics have helped reduce the swelling and pain. Regardless of how the antibiotics affect me should I still get a biopsy? Can IBC actually cause an infection? Thank you so much...

Eye infection [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I just got a baby kitten who is about 6weeks old who has an eye infection.I want to help her but can't take her to the vet right now due to financial reasons.Does anyone know of a way to fix this with an over the counter eye drop or homeremeity?

Do I still have an infection? [ 2 Answers ]

I started my period on the 3rd of this month and then for the first time during my period I had a yeast infection. I used monistat medication and used pads for the days it took. My period ended and do did the cottage cheese discharge. I still used the external cream because it was still irritated....

Dog ear infection [ 16 Answers ]

I gave my 6 month old beagle amoxicillian('bout 2 weeks so far) thinking she had an ear infection, but she still is shaking and scratching (mostly at nigt) her ears. There was never any drainage, smell, I can rub her ears and there doesn't seem to be any discomfort. What else is there?

Eye infection, help me anyone! [ 7 Answers ]

I am going on 9 days with this pink eye, I have missed 6 days of work, thank God I have a great daughter to help with housework and my younger boys. Puffy eye. Red all over the inside and eye lid. Body aches. I have already gone to the doctor, she gave me oral antibiotics and eye anti's. I...

View more questions Search