Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    time2crytime2go Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 10:02 PM
    not sure what they're testing for
    I have to give a drug screen tomorrow afternoon. I test with a Mental Health Facility because I'm in court ordered AA level 3 9 hours a week group "therapy". I agreed to this after being arrested for one time offense of PI (at my residence) instead of a trial or jail time. I am not supposed to drink, but Monday night I had two stiff (mixed drinks) before dinner and the same last night. I am not sure if I am being tested for ethanol or EtG. It will be about 45 hours from last drink to testing. Thoughts?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 11:18 PM
    I am not supposed to drink, but Monday night I had two stiff (mixed drinks) before dinner and the same last night. I am not sure if I am being tested for ethanol or EtG. It will be about 45 hours from last drink to testing. Thoughts?
    Well, right off the top of my head... maybe you shouldn't be drinking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I drank about 8 drinks on Friday, 5 beers Saturday, and 4 shots Sunday night. I took an EtG Tuesday at 7pm. Any chance I'll pass?

How to do unit testing and functional testing on an Android app? [ 0 Answers ]

I have created an app that sends intents among multiple activities. After doing some research I have found that the ActivityUnitTestCase class is designed for unit testing while the ActivityInstrumentationTestCase2 is designed for functional testing. I understand the use of methods such as setUp(),...

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search