Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    limerry99 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Nov 14, 2012, 05:11 PM
    Using the LRS (Little Red Schoolhouse) Method, what would make a good claim 2 write?
    The LRS method is a method that has to be debatable, conceptually rich, contestable, important and an relevant problem. The subject that I need a claim based on is: A day in history... It has to be something that has actually happened in the past like the signing of the Declaration of Independence, which I could do, but I wouldn't know how to turn that into a claim, though it doesn't have to be.

Check out some similar questions!

Direct Write-Off Method and A/R [ 2 Answers ]

If I am using the Direct Write-Off method with a balance of A/R - $160,000.00 and am writing off $2400.00. My question is does the company expect to collect the full amount. I know with the Allowance method they have a net receivable which is a/r minus allowable and then the net they expect to...

Direct Write off method [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me if I'm answering the following question correct. On May 1, EZ Plumbing buys materials with a list price of $550. At the time of the purchase, EZ gives Halpin a check for $225 and asks Halpin to put the remainder of the purchase on its account, which already has a balance of $475. On...

Direct write off method [ 1 Answers ]

Write -offs of uncollectible accounts receivable, $? Solve for the amount of write offs

Write off method [ 1 Answers ]

Sold merchandise on account at $11000 how to solve it

Direct Write Off Method [ 2 Answers ]

When you're using he direct write off method, do you decrease the AR balance and net income?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.