Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    limerry99 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Nov 14, 2012, 04:51 PM
    2 questions on James Chadwick, please, HURRY!!
    1) What is an application for his discovery (the neutron) used today?

2) Why did it take so long after the nucleus was discovered for this discovery to be made?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2012, 04:56 PM
    In the middle of a test? Did you read our homework rules? What do you think the answers are first and why?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 04:57 PM
    The answers are in the Wikipedia article about him.
    limerry99 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Nov 14, 2012, 05:27 PM
    First of all that is pretty mean and really rude, second of all why couldn't you just bother to answer my actual questions, and third of all did I mention that was RUDE!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by limerry99 View Post
    First of all that is pretty mean and really rude, second of all why couldn't you just bother to answer my actual questions, and third of all did I mention that was RUDE!!!
    Did I mention that it was rude of you to demand answers and you didn't show you had lifted a finger to help yourself? Like smoothy said, we don't automatically do homework and give answers. And you can't Google for the Wikipedia article on that man?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by limerry99 View Post
    First of all that is pretty mean and really rude, second of all why couldn't you just bother to answer my actual questions, and third of all did I mention that was RUDE!!!
    Your answer is pretty mean and really rude... I answered you according to this sites rules you agreed to follow when you joined.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oscillation in hurry thanks [ 1 Answers ]

On your first trip to Planet X you happen to take along a 175 mass, a 40-cm-long spring, a meter stick, and a stopwatch. You're curious about the acceleration due to gravity on Planet X, where ordinary tasks seem easier than on earth, but you can't find this information in your Visitor's Guide....

Pug in trouble! HURRY! [ 13 Answers ]

My pug will not stop gasping for breath! My mother and I just took her on a short, 20-30 minute walk with our other dog around the block (we took it slow). That was about an hour ago. She is gasping a lot, and it sounds like her air-way might be closing. How can I help her? I have already tried...

What's the hurry eh? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello again everyone, If you've read any of my other posts you'll get a better picture of this.. Reading someone's question I realised that Im a desperate guy looking for a relationship with a female. In short, Im 20, depressed, have no self-esteem, average height... etc I have a lot...

Physical science hurry [ 1 Answers ]

Determin the mass in grams of each of the following: ____. A .60 mol of neon ________ c. 1.9 mol of selenium ____ B. 5.01 mol of xenon ______ d. 3.3 mol of gold

View more questions Search