Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acheekster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Need information quickly
    :( I have had two ectopic pregnancies! Now that I have grown a little older I am ready for a family and children. What are my options?
    jonjons1girl Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Mar 13, 2007, 01:42 PM
    I would get with an Ob and talk to them, so that you can be sure what your options are and what you can do safely. Good Luck.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 02:12 PM
    I would contact your doctor, he has access to your medical records and will be able to tell you more about the problem and what is your best course of action. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parent quickly dying [ 8 Answers ]

My mom was diagnosed last October 29 2004 with pancreatic cancer, she died dec 23 2004. We knew that it was terminal but had no idea how fast she would go. We never had a great relationship but I did love her and no matter when I needed her she was there. Here and my dad had just celebrated their...

Furnace turns off and on too quickly [ 6 Answers ]

Please help. I installed a new programmable thermostat (Noma) to replace the old noma one we had. It heats when asked and it cools when asked. The problem is that if the thermostat is set to 18.5 the furnace goes on as soon as it goes 18.3 and stops at 18.8, which maintains the house at the...

Hot Water Runs out quickly [ 4 Answers ]

I have a large hot water heater (approx 40 gallons) in my rented one bedroom apartment. The hot water runs out after a 7 minute shower. Once it does, it does not come back for some time. This happens even if no hot water has been used for the previous 20+ hours. After my complaint my landlord...

I've fallen in love so quickly, am I in trouble? [ 4 Answers ]

I have known this girl from my family for a long, long time. I remember when she was born and I have seen her grow up till I decided to come to the US. By then, she was still very young and I stopped remembing much about her. Lately I had been visiting back home often and I see her all grown up and...

Please help quickly [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Laura Hall, and I was born on the 21st of febraury and I need to no my future because I have been told I don't have a good life ahead please help. Laura

View more questions Search