Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccerlover9121 Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

Nov 14, 2012, 02:14 PM
    Not in any classes with my crush...
    So I'm a freshman and everyone at my school is new since we all came from different schools. Earlier this year I kind of liked this guy in my grade, but he had a girlfriend so I just ignored it. He and his girlfriend broke up a couple weeks ago and I still like him but I don't have any classes with him! :( I don't usually hang out with the people he hangs out with either so I only see him for legit 5 seconds a day (if that) when we pass each other in the halls. He's popular, and I'm not as popular as him (I'm towards the high middle if you know what I mean) so I'm afraid I would embarrass him if I said hi to him. Sometimes we would pass by each other and he would say hi first and then I would say hey back but lately we've stopped acknowledging each other... I've only hung out with him and his friends once and that was in September and when he had a girlfriend.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 02:22 PM
    So what is your question? If you like him and want to get to know him, you have to start saying hello. It's your choice.
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 14, 2012, 04:38 PM
    Start saying hi to him in the hallways and just go from there... Or also if you know where he eats at lunch just "happen" to go there with some of your friends :) Easy way to get a conversation going

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I to old for classes [ 1 Answers ]

I am thirteen and want to dance. My sister is 7 and is really good. I want to be able to dance and it has always been my passion to dance but I have never done it in front of people. I want to tell my parents my passion but I don't know If they will think I am joking. What do I do

DV classes [ 7 Answers ]

:mad: Last October I was taking in for a DV charge misdemeanor . I went to court and now I have to do the classes and a pay fine, I have no motivation to go to the classes because I don't think that they apply to me. What will happen if I decide not to go to class or meet with a po?

Is there anything I can do if I can not pay my P.O and my classes [ 5 Answers ]

I was charged wit fighting and they want me to pay a probation fee of $144 a month and they want me to take classes for anger management withc cost $60 a class what can I do if I can't pay for all of this

What classes [ 3 Answers ]

School starts in 2 weeks and I was wondering what classes would be the best to have on my transcript for forensic science and such.

View more questions Search