Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellytafoya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 01:33 PM
    My pit bull won't eat or drink how to I get him to at least drink
    My 3 and a half pit is sick and has a cough his caugh is better but he still won't eat and drink what can I do
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2012, 03:25 PM
    If your pet is not eating or drinking, you really should take him into the vet. Healthy dogs will eat and drink.. Unhealthy dogs that are probably sick, avoid food and water at all costs..

Vet! Now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppie won't eat or drink and is still being sick? [ 2 Answers ]

Puppy 12 weeks won't eat or drink is being sick and just sleeps called out vet he was kept overnight and put on a drip they said he had perked up next day charged 130 pound and sented him home when home still would not eat or drink still had all the same things wrong with him am taking him back to...

I am 5 1/2 month pregnant can I drink a supplement drink to help me sleep? [ 8 Answers ]

The ingrediants are valerian root extract, lemon balm extract, chamomile flower extract, rhizome, passion flower extract and melatonin. My uncle gave it to me to help me sleep and I just need to know if its safe.

If I drink 1 drink on tues. Will it show up on thurs. [ 1 Answers ]

I drank on tues. around 11:00 am will it show up on thurs at 8:00am

Won't eat or drink anything. What could be tI have a 5 month old pit bull puppy. [ 2 Answers ]

5 month old pit bull puppy won't eat , drink's very little water, vomiting. What could be the problem?

View more questions Search