Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pwiincesskobrax Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 01:19 PM
    Dry Skin and Dark color on Navel Piercing.
    My belly piercing has dry skin on both holes and I want to know why. It doesn't hurt at all. I don't overclean it. Why is it going through this nasty looking healing process? Is this normal? The skin in between both holes are darker than my skin color. I've had my piercing for 2 weeks and a half. Please help!!

Check out some similar questions!

Navel piercing [ball on top is going INTO my skin!] [ 10 Answers ]

I got my navel piercing a week or two ago and I cleaned it as I was told and in the beginning it was fine but now the ball on top is starting to go inside. My friend said just keep pushing it up from the bottom and keep clearing it, and make sure you tighten it. It's also itching really bad and...

What color skin am I.. Light, dark, mocha.. Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Look at profile pic

Navel piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I really want to get a navel piercing badly but my parents won't let me. I asked my mother why and told me the risks and I got kind of frightened. Could someone with experience help with the following questions? - I'm still schooling and I have sports a lot. I sweat a lot and will that...

Navel Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I am thirteen and I really want my belly button pierced! My mom just wants me to give her proof that there are no major risks are scary side effects! So are there? I heard that it doesn't hurt lot! That it just feels like a pinch! Is there any serious side effects by getting your navel piecred?:)

Can you pierce your navel if the hole from a previous navel piercing won't grow up? [ 2 Answers ]

all right well, I got my navel pierced in the 8th grade, and it got ripped out during a cheerleading game. The hole completely grew up and I got it re-pierced. During the beginning of my 9th grade year I snagged my belly ring on a shirt and it ripped... badly, but it didn't rip out.. the skin was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.