Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cleaners123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 10:30 AM
    How much do I charge for post-construction clean up in DC area?
    I have my own cleaning business and I have no clue what to charge.. I've read everything from .15 to .25... I have a great friend who owns a construction business who said she would sub me out to clean and asked me what I would charge... HELP? We have a job to clean a 5000 sq ft basement coming up and I'm not sure what to charge. I live in the DC area and work all around marlyand, virginia, and DC.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 08:41 PM
    Hi Clearners.

I need more info;

Do you know exactly what the client wants done? Do you have specs?

Is it empty or do you need a dumpster?

Is the basement finished or not? Are there finished floors? If so, do you have to clean carpets and finish hard floors?

Is there an elevator or do you have to use the stairs... more time/labor.

Please get back to me and I would be glad to help if I can.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

How much do you charge for construction clean up [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about charing to clean a new constrution home aboht 4500 sq ft

What to charge for a construction clean up? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm doing research on starting a construction clean up business? I have no clue what to charge.. I've read everything from .15 to 1.50 per sq ft... I have a great friend who owns a construction business who said she would sub ne out to clean and asked me what I would charge... HELP? I live in...

How do I charge fairly for a post construction clean up? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house and a 4 story hotel to bid on and I do not want to over charge the customer or undercharge myself. It is a final clean of the inside no moving out any debris.

How Much Do I Charge on a Post Construction Clean-Up Opportunity? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out what to charge on a post construction clean-up opportunity. The building intels 8,400 sf of exterior glass, 775 sf of skylight glass at the top of the atrium , and 4,100 sf of interior glass at the 4 sides of the atrium. I am looking for an estamate of what to charge, the...

View more questions Search