Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jerricasway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 02:55 AM
    Sick 2 year old
    My 2 year old has white spots on his throat a high fever and vomiting. We took him in on Sunday they tested for strep it was negative however he is still sick with all of the symptoms. Should we take him back in?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 03:09 AM
    Please do take him back in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sick 3 year old [ 1 Answers ]

My three year old began running fever last night. She is resting good, drinking lots and having normal stools. I have give her Tylenol every four hours. Could she still be cutting teeth or could it be a summer cold that needs to run its course?

Sick 7 year old [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old daughter has had green stools for over 4 days, she now complaining of abdominal pain and nausea.

7 year old been sick on and off all day [ 2 Answers ]

My little boy who's 7 years old has been sick all day when he eats or drinks. He's been sleeping off and on all day and had a touch of the runs. Do you think he has the flu or a bug? Am I doing something wrong, because I keep giving him water and he's a bit hot.

Sick 1 1/2 year old h tzu [ 2 Answers ]

My shih tzu has been puking sick for 4 days. She wags her tail and seems like she is OK but at night she has been getting sick. She has been in heat.

2 year old dog is sick [ 1 Answers ]

My plott hound/lab has the following symptoms: Constant swallowing Slightly enlarged heart Fever High white blood count Heart murmer Light vomiting, white/pink foamy fluid She eats good, but does not have her usual energy

View more questions Search