Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itsdelilahyo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 02:35 AM
    Feeling forced into dating a guy?
    Okay so, this guy has asked me out in the past a couple of times, at first I was happy that someone has finally asked me out, since I've been single for a couple of months (broke up with my ex boyfriend of 8 months). I didn't really know him, we talked a couple of times, he has a class with me. But we hardly talked at all, so I asked him if we could get to know each other for a while before getting into a relationship that I wasn't ready of. Well, this new guy came into my school and I sort of started liking him immediately, (sad, I know, but he had something that the other guy didn't, he had confidence; he right away asked for my number) we talked on the phone so much, I completely forgot about the other guy. The new guy, he liked me as much as I liked him, but he said he didn't do relationships. I was all right with it since we stayed friends. Then a couple of weeks later, he started dating this girl. At first I didn't know what to feel, I was confused, but my friends started hating him. They eventually thought it's time to get to know the other guy that really liked me in the first place. He never talked to me, but he talked to my friend asking questions about me. Finally, today he asked me out, I wasn't sure how I felt, but I felt like I was forced into liking him because of what my friends tell me. I couldn't even look him in the eyes when he was asking me out, I said yes, but I wasn't looking at him. I got this sick feeling in my stomach that makes me want to throw up, it's crazy. Anyway, he walked me to the bus stop, it was so awkward, when I started dating my ex, it wasn't even awkward we were laughing, joking around and stuff. So I really don't know what to do, I want to give it a go, but at the same time I don't. What do I do?
    XxnonaxX Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 03:12 AM
    Hmm well if you don't want to go through with it mayb you should just step back and look at the picture before making a decision. You seem awfully confused and it's not really a good idea to get into a relationship when some part of you feels a bit sick about it. Just stay back, chill and think about it a little without pressure, to make sure your decision on what to do next it reasonable to u
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 08:05 AM
    Why do you have to go with him? Can't you just talk to a guy without being his girlfriend?
    Tell the guy you don't want to go out.
    Learning to speak up for yourself starts now. If you can't do that, you should not be dating.
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 14, 2012, 04:42 PM
    Step back and take a deep breath... look at him without your friends opinions getting in the way. Do you still like him? Is he a good kid? Can you see him in your future? If yes to those questions then go for it but if not then just get to know him a little more Don't let anyine force you into doing anything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a bad feeling about the guy that I am dating... [ 15 Answers ]

OK. So me and my boyfriend have been dating for quite some time now. We tell each other that we love each other and do all this flirty stuff. Well, today after he flirted and kissed me. I kissed him, flirted, and told him that I love him (same as usual). His reply was "hehe". Which was unusual and...

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

How efficient is it to convert gas forced air to electric forced air? [ 1 Answers ]

I am afraid of a gas furnace, for fear of an explosion. I have had this fear since I was a little boy. Hence, I simply must have an electric heating system. However, the area in the MidWest where I have been considering has almost no electric homes, mostly because of the high electric rates...

Feeling like new to dating but not [ 3 Answers ]

This is a first for me but I met a man at a wedding a few weeks ago, apparently he was interested in me but I was a bit tired and had a couple of drinks and therefore didn't pursue anything. I now cannot stop thinking of him and wondering if there is any way to reconnect. I don't know anything much...

View more questions Search