Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shagidishapopo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 10:46 PM
    Statistics
    The topic is Probability density function. Here's the image of the question. http://i50.tinypic.com/5a2xxw.jpg
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 13, 2012, 11:11 PM
    Let me get this straight. This is a homework question and you didn't even bother to take the time to copy it, you posted a link instead?

We don't do homework on this site, and many of us don't have the time to view a link. With the computer I'm using now it would take 30 minutes to view the link you posted, and frankly, I don't have the time or interest to do that.

Either way, we don't do homework. If you have a question, post it. If it's homework, show us the work you've done, and the answer you figured out, and we'll help you by tutoring you. We won't give you the answer. It's not our homework, it's yours, and it was given to you so you'd learn. You won't learn anything if you're just given the answer.

So show the actual question, show the work you've done, and we'll go from there.
    shagidishapopo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 11:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Let me get this straight. This is a homework question and you didn't even bother to take the time to copy it, you posted a link instead?

We don't do homework on this site, and many of us don't have the time to view a link. With the computer I'm using now it would take 30 minutes to view the link you posted, and frankly, I don't have the time or interest to do that.

Either way, we don't do homework. If you have a question, post it. If it's homework, show us the work you've done, and the answer you figured out, and we'll help you by tutoring you. We won't give you the answer. It's not our homework, it's yours, and it was given to you so you'd learn. You won't learn anything if you're just given the answer.

So show the actual question, show the work you've done, and we'll go from there.
    Hi,

This is really not my assignment. My friend sought my help if I know this one. So I tried possible way to seek the help of others who have knowledge about the topic. Sorry if I disturb you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

A poll showed that 61% of americans say they believe that life exists in the galaxy. What is the probability of randomly selecting someone not having that belief?

Statistics [ 2 Answers ]

in the 107th congress the senate consisted of 13 women and 87 men if a lobbyist for the tobacco industry randomly selects three different senators what is the probability that they are all women and can you show your work please

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

In a management class of 100 students' three languages are offered as an additional subject viz. Hindi, English and Kannada. There are 28 students taking Hindi, 26 taking Hindi and 16 taking English. There are 12 students taking both Hindi and English, 4 taking Hindi and English and 6 that are...

Statistics [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Is it possible to have different results when comparing a test statistic with critical value and when comparing p value with the level of significance? For example, I do not reject the null when comparing test statistic with critical value. BUT I reject the null when comparing p value...

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

12) A metropolitan bus system sampler's rider counts on one of its express commuter routes for a week. Use the following data to establish whether rider ship is evenly balanced by day of the week. Let = 0.05. Day Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Rider 10 34 21 57 ...

View more questions Search