Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tetrabrall14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 08:19 PM
    Monroe Piercing
    What are 10 pros and 10 cons of getting a monroe piercing?

Check out some similar questions!

Monroe piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I got my piercing about a week ago and from the inside I can't feel it all I feel is my skin and from the outside its secure is that bad? What do I need to do to fix it? Help me please

Is it possible to get a monroe piercing in the place of a regular piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get a monroe piercing in the place of a regular piercing?

New Monroe piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I got my monroe piercing done about 2 days ago, but not the ring is slipping into the outside of my skin. I woke up this morning with it fulling submerged in my lip I had to push it out. Its really swollen but it doesn't hurt much at all. Its just slightly red because the ring keeps slipping in...

Monroe Piercing.need to know [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 16 and am seriously thinking about getting my monroe pierced, but I wanted to know the seriousness of it. Because I know that for a tongue ring there are so many complications, and it can get seriously infected, pretty easily, and it hurts a lot. Well I wanted to know how bad is getting my...

Monroe piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I got my monroe about a week ago. I want to switch the one out though because now that the swelling went down it rubs my teeth a lot and is really annoying. Does anyone know what size gauge I should get and also what size shaft would you recommend? Thanks! Jas

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.