Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mattdyd10003 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2012, 04:52 PM
    What to do if I like a girl but she has a boyfriend?
    Hey guys. Now I need your help. Here's the story.
    I have known this girl since kindergarten and I started having feelings for her 2 years ago I am a freshman and we are both 15. I work for her dad at a pizza shop. I think she might know I like her. I had asked her to a homecoming dance we hung out that whole day and I took her on a date. We had a good time at the dance. I was going to ask her last Friday but I was to late. The day before she was asked out by her neighbor. I have met this kid once or twice. We don't really agree on things all the time. I was wondering what I should do?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 13, 2012, 05:07 PM
    Just because she has a date with someone else doesn't mean she has a boyfriend.

Nov 13, 2012, 05:33 PM
    No I took her to homecoming and on the date.
    soundscrazy Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Nov 13, 2012, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattdyd10003 View Post
    no i took her to homecoming and on the date.
    Well your not boyfriend and girlfriend sooo you shouldn't be worried about the neighbor. Anyway you're a young man. Stop with the love stuff and keep school first. Y cause girls your age change boyfriends every 2 to 3 months.
    DragonHand Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 10:27 PM
    Never date your boss's daughter.

Nov 14, 2012, 04:34 AM
    I understand about the school idea but I have a unnng A in every clase.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 04:40 AM
    What's and "unning?" What's a "clase?"

Nov 14, 2012, 04:57 AM
    Clase is class in spanish I typed this to fast and put unning in stead of running A average for all my classes
    Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 04:57 AM
    As has been said... Never date the boss' daughter. It never has a good outcome.

Nov 14, 2012, 04:59 AM
    I ave never heard that before and why? I have a good relationship with my boss and his family
    Expert

Nov 14, 2012, 05:07 AM
    Let's say you and your girlfriend fight and she exaggerates the situation to her father... He won't be a happy camper.

Let's say you have sex with her and he finds out... He won't be a happy camper.

There are a million reasons I could list, these are just two of them.

Nov 14, 2012, 12:55 PM
    Thanks but sex is not on the list

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

View more questions Search