Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheryldietzman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 04:46 PM
    Free hvac questions answers immediately
    11-13-12 How do you get the button on an Intertherm MGH-055 abwn-06 to move? I can't move the button and the pilot light is out!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2012, 05:43 PM
    Is the gas valve set to "pilot"? Sometimes you have to wiggle it a bit before it will depress and then only in "pilot"
    cheryldietzman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 05:14 AM
    ma0641-I have wiggled, pushed down, pulled up-nothing. I can't move it. I have a gas guy coming out because I also notice that the "flame plate" ( the round thing that the flames usually come out of) has deteriorated and broken off in some places.

THANK YOU so much for responding :)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2012, 01:04 PM
    If my answer helped, please click on the "helpful "green thumb. Thanks, Brian

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free hvac questions answers [ 4 Answers ]

How to recover r22 from residential system into the compresser so that I can change out coil then reuse r22

Hvac questions free [ 1 Answers ]

I have a split system A/C. My unit outside has frost on the pipe and will not turn on. How can I fix this problem? Is my air conditioner ruined?

Free answers to my Valiant Combi boiler questions questions [ 0 Answers ]

My Valiant Combi boiler keeps firing up every 10 minutes and won't stop how can I control this please Thanks Diana

Free hvac questions answers [ 1 Answers ]

My blower wheel in my AC unit is not fully turning. Its causing the coils to freeze as well and the AC will kick on outside and inside, but the air does not come through the vents. Is there a quick fix for this?

Free hvac questions answers [ 0 Answers ]

Can I go with a 8 x 14 square to oval reducer and run flex duct to the phlenum and maintain pressure I walked into a trunk that runs flesh with the wall and I no room from or extensions

View more questions Search