Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kybabe99 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 10:15 AM
    Was that my first period?
    I'm 13 and going to be 14 in march,
    At the beginning of last month I got this browish stain mixed with discharge on my pad, I've had discharge for about 2 years and have everything else as well, I also have lower stomach pains and back pain ,but this month I haven't got the brown stain.

So was that my period or not? :/
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 13, 2012, 10:18 AM
    How long have you been having periods?
    You can have odd periods for a while. Mind were never consistance for the first few years.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 13, 2012, 10:18 AM
    How long have you been having periods?
    You can have odd periods for a while. Mind were never consistent for the first few years.

Nov 13, 2012, 10:23 AM
    I haven't started my periods properly I was wondering if the brown stain on my pad was my first period?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 13, 2012, 11:31 AM
    It could have been. Have you discussed this with your mom?
    msblair Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 12:58 PM
    The first time I got mine I was 11 and it was just really brown and lasted like 3/4 days. Then after that the blood became red and kind of clotty. I was also VERY irregular until 18 when I started because. I was only on it for 2 years but ever since my periods have been regular. They say your period won't be totally regular until 18 months after your first menses. I hope this helps and you should absolutley talk to your mom and see a dr just to make sure your'e all good. CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the club LOL!

Nov 13, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    It could have been. Have you discussed this with your mom?
    Yh I have discussed it with my mum and I showed her when I got it and she said it did look like it but to me it looked like poo but I had it for about 2 days and on the 3rd day it was really light but I have tummy cramps now so I just want to start properly:/
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 13, 2012, 01:33 PM
    Well like I said the first few years of your period my be different every month. It appears you are having periods though. Be thankful for those light ones... believe me.

Nov 13, 2012, 01:37 PM
    LOL thanks so what I have explained you wold say it probably was my first period?
    Yeah and I do speak to my mum were really close and tell each other everything so that's all ok:D and thanks:D
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 13, 2012, 01:46 PM
    Yeah, it most likely was.

Nov 13, 2012, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Well like I said the first few years of your period my be different every month. It appears you are having periods though. Be thankful for those light ones...believe me.
    Oh thank you sorry didt see your comment, and ohh so I have started I was so confused when I asked my friends they were like does sound like it but my friend got the same thing yesterday and got red when she wiped today, but I didn't get red only brown so I thught I hadn't started, but thank you for both your help:DXX

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant? Got intimate & gt regular period aftr 10 days, then nxt month missed period [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are in a real confused and tensed state. We love each other more than anything, or anybody.. Last month, one night we became intimate, and I rubbed my penis (not the tip) against her vagina.. We have never had intercourse.. And I have never ejaculated on her.. Last month...

Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend...

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

View more questions Search