Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    18evelyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 09:00 AM
    Lawyers for small claims court
    I purchased a drink from Taco Cabana in Austin and after consuming 1/2 my drink I found a roach that was in pieces in my drink. I immediately stopped drinking the drink showed my co workers and called the restaurant. The manager stated that they spray for bugs every month and that it could not be from their restaurant. I would not do this myself and I would hate to think how many others had consumed drinks before myself. What can I do since their insured denied claim.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2012, 09:05 AM
    Was this a restaurant or what? As I understand it, you left the premises and were consuming the drink off premises. So you really have no proof how or when the roach got in the drink.

Add to that, that you apparently suffered no material damage from the drink, it is unlikely you can do anything more if they deny the claim.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I sue him for in small claims court? [ 5 Answers ]

I took my boat to be repaired 7 months ago and he said it would be ready in a month. We have gone back and forth with his excuses(he has a real sick family) and I don't think it will ever be finished and I certainly don't trust his work to be complete or correct. I gave him $1500 down with $500...

Friend claims I owe him money and is taking it to small claims court [ 2 Answers ]

I was on holiday with a friend who booked and paid for a trip. When we got home he asked me for the money for this trip. He never told me how much it cost or that he would want me to contribute until afterwards. I have told him that he should have asked first and I wouldn't have gone as I cannot...

Small Claims Court [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how I can take my Step-daughter to Small Claims court in order to retrieve my money. She owes me $8,310 dollars. She signed a contract for part of it. She moved to Florida. In other words she robbed me, What can I do? Does Small Claims Court handle these matters in the county one...

Small Claims Court [ 47 Answers ]

I have been sued in Small Claims Court by a debt collector. I filed an answer and then received a pretrial conference order. I would like to file a motion to dismiss because debt collectors can not sue in small claims court in Texas. I would like to know if I can file my motion now or must I wait...

View more questions Search