Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dave123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2005, 09:27 PM
    Do you take your shoes off to dance?
    If you're at a club, school, wedding, social dance or wherever, do you take off your shoes and dance in stocking feet? If you do, does your b/f or g/f do the same?
    ghost Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2005, 08:07 PM
    Why people have to do it?
    Not me, no my friends and all people I ever saw - we all didn't take off our shoes and dance in stocking feet! What an idea! I've just seen it for the first time in my life... You're a jester, my dear friend. :D
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jul 8, 2005, 05:28 AM
    Why not, most of the weddings and other functions I have been to the people have taken their shoes off. I don’t know about clubs, never did that?
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jul 8, 2005, 07:26 AM
    Hello,

As a fellow "dance-goer" I have seen that it is more common where others know each other a little better. For example, at a school dance, people will take off their shoes because they feel more comfortable doing it there. Usually at a club (at least I've never seen it) people don't take off their shoes because there are lots of people there they don't know and besides that's taking a high risk of someone stealing those $100 shoes.

Any event I've been to, I have seen that only the girls take off shoes because they are generally in heels, therefore it is most comfortable to remove them to dance. Guys tend to like to leave their shoes on, but you may find a few who will enjoy removing them, also.

This response is just simply from my own experience and may vary in different places. Good luck!
    Dave123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2005, 07:08 PM
    Taking shoes off to dance
    Hi,

My g/f has always danced in her stocking feet. Kicking off her uncomfortable heels is one thing, but she says she mostly just loves dancing without her shoes--more sensuous somehow. One night when we were out slo-dancing, she suggested I lose my shoes too. At first I resisted, but gave in. Anyway, once you do it in socks, you never dance in shoes again!

Dave123
    ghost Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2005, 07:21 PM
    Hi all...
    More than 300 views! May be you, people, talk about something serious like business, money and leisure without such trifle as taking your shoes off... :-)
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jul 25, 2005, 07:27 PM
    Well ask me help desk is about asking anything you want! Although it is kind of interesting that there's been that many page views...
    starbuckerbriee Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2007, 06:22 PM
    It all depends on where you are. Club- absolutely not. I've seen someone's then heel (on the shoe) go through someone's foot! It wasn't good. At a social or wedding, sure! Why not? On a beach alone with you and your girl/guy- take your shoes off. It's just so romantic.

Apr 7, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Thin**
    CareBear14 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave123
    If you're at a club, school, wedding, social dance or wherever, do you take off your shoes and dance in stocking feet? If you do, does your b/f or g/f do the same?
    Never ever take your shoes off because I Am a dancer and I think I know if your feet hurts then just sit down and have a good time just don't take your shoes off if you know that your getting ready to go dance and you like to party then try to wear something comftorble! Your mate shouldn't do the same either get cozy at the house just not in public!

Apr 20, 2007, 01:04 PM
    I'm a dancer too. When you're dancing do you sit down? no. you can't. Sit down if you feel like it. Take your shoes off if you want to keep going with the party. Your "mate" can do whatever they want.
    lydiagr Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Aug 16, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave123
    Depends on how uncomfortable your shoes are. I don't, but I usually test out my shoes before I wear them to a wedding or dance to make sure I can dance in them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoes in the house [ 33 Answers ]

Hi! I have been looking forever on the internet for an answer, but haven't been successful... maybe you can help. We are getting new carpet tomorrow and we do not wear our shoes in the house... but, when we have company, they will come in with the nastiest shoes you've ever seen! How can I let...

Standing All Day - Need Better Shoes [ 5 Answers ]

I am in a new job that requires standing and running around (helping customers) all day. I need a better shoe than my Sketchers as at the end of the day.. my legs are hurting. Would like some suggestions on what shoes to look into. Thanks in advance.. JonB

Bags and shoes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Hey want to know that what are the latest style of bags hand bags which are in almost... and shoes too are there high heel in fashion or low which are in . Thanks...

Lab likes socks and shoes [ 5 Answers ]

My 8 month old lab has always been interested in my socks. We usually catch him with it in his mouth and say drop it and he does and then carries on with his own toys. Recently we have noticed he has taken a liking to our shoes. He will not chew them or anything but will just put them on his bed...

Red or black shoes? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am going to a Christmas party and I've got this great RED dress with black lacy/sparkly type designs on it. I am wearing black earrings, a black necklace and carrying a small black purse. I found these beautiful shoes that come in both red and in black (they both have a sparkly strap to...

View more questions Search