Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peter84allhallo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 03:06 AM
    Can't adjust display settings.
    On asus eeepc 8g/xp. When accessing display properties dialogue box, the bottom section of this box is not available. Is there any way of altering the height of the box to see this section.the box will only scroll up to the top of the desktop which is not sufficient
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2012, 05:56 AM
    Right click to get the window menu, one choice will be Move. Use the cursor keys to move the window up until you can see the buttons.
    peter84allhallo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 09:23 AM
    Thank you for your response. The problem, found out by accident, was due to the magnifier being set to two, when set back to one, problem solved. Thank you once again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you adjust the settings on a Zebra LP 2824? [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to manipulate the printer to print only a selection. I am working on creating labels for my company. To print theses particular labels, my printer calls for larger labels. I want to be able to just print the bar code from the large labels onto the smaller labels. Is there anyway to...

How can I adjust the safety settings on my shower handle? [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased an older home where the plumbing was all replaced and new faucets were installed through out. Both my showers have a single handle that you just turn counterclockwise from cold to hot. The handles only turn 1/4 to 1/3 of the way up. So we are unable to get the water hot. My shower...

I need to adjust the throttle speed on a Wizard lawnmower.can't find way 2 adjust,help [ 0 Answers ]

Wizard Quatium XTE 1/c 6 hp lawnmower. I can't find where the throttle screw is. If anyone knows how, please, greatly appreciated.

Outlook changes display settings upon opening [ 5 Answers ]

Each time when I open outlook, it changes my display settings. How do I stop that from happening?

Display Settings. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem changing my screen area size and colors on my display settings. The current color settings are 16 colors, and the screen size is 640 x 480. I've tried changing them both, and then a screen pops up and says that Windows must restart before the new settings take...

View more questions Search