Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumarkalaivani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 12:20 AM
    About galaxy ace app moving
    Is it posible in galaxy ace to move app's from internal memory to sd card and is there any option to select sd card as preferable memory for instaling app's

Check out some similar questions!

Galaxy ace gts5830 [ 0 Answers ]

Is there any way I can stop my mobile phone turning itself off,sometimes it will switch off up to 20 times a day which is very frustrating.the phone is only 4 months old

Radius of Galaxy [ 2 Answers ]

How do you find the radius of a galaxy, R, knowing the distance to that galaxy, and the distance between that galaxy and another right beside it. (Like a binary galaxy, we're assuming the distance to both the galaxies is the same). An equation is what I'm looking for, but the exact numbers are: ...

Velocity of a galaxy [ 2 Answers ]

How does the velocity of a galaxy depend on the distance from earth?

Galaxy Zoo [ 1 Answers ]

A great site for all you people out there who are fascinated by the cosmos: Home | Galaxy Zoo You sign up, they explain to you HOW to classify galaxies (spiral, elliptical, something else altogether). Then you do a little test to see if you CAN classify galaxies. Then you're let loose on...

How far is the galaxy from the earth [ 8 Answers ]

I want to know how far is the galaxy from the earth How far is the galaxy for the earth

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.