Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jhcvb1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 09:54 PM
    Odd relation
    My girlfriend of 3 years who I live with wants space! She says she can't see herself spending the rest of her life with me. I have a low paying job and her parents pay rent. I use her car and her parents pay the bills. I understand that's the problem I'm 26 years old and need to get my own house and car. Do u think if I show her I can be independent she will want to live with me again? She is 21 and says she wants to experience living alone. We currently are living together and she still says she lives me and gives me kisses. She wants to move in with her brother instead if me. Are we still dating I don't know? I need help

Check out some similar questions!

Relation [ 1 Answers ]

L always do my best to make my husband happy but he don't trust me and always say something to h

Help me with my relation [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 22 yr old girl.ive had some relations and also some physical relations.for the past 1 year I am in love with my best friend.he has no such feelings for me.we are having sex since the beginning of our friendship.recently because of his concern for me we both got into a serious...

Relation with other man [ 15 Answers ]

My husband is working in another country and comes home once in a year for 30days. He can’t take me to his work place. Last eight years I am leaving like this and one year back incidentally one person has come to my life and he become my BF and we have all type of relations now. I am very happy...

What is the relation between KN and Kg? [ 1 Answers ]

What is yhe relation between Newten ang Kilograms

Sex Relation [ 5 Answers ]

How to know whether a girl is virgin or not if she do not tells us ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.