Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iluvhimtill4eva Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Crushes!!
    One day in Spanish class I was passing out papers and my crush said something sort of mean to me so my crush's friend said,"be nice, she's ur future GF!!!!" Sort of loud. Then I asked my friend to ask my crush questions about who he likes (I knew he had a crush on SOMEONE). The next day she gave me details about the girl he likes. Everything she said pointed to this other girl I know. About a month later my friend in Spanish threw an eraser at me and she missed. It landed by my crush's foot so I called his name out loud. He turned around and I asked him to give me the eraser. He picked up the eraser and kept it with him. He kept it for about 7 seconds and before he could give it back, the same friend that said something about me being his future GF said something to me... he said," he's just messing with u because he likes u." My crush sort of smiled and THEN gave back the eraser. I'm soooo confused. Someone... plz help me..
    Iluvhimtill4eva Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 08:37 PM
    This happened to me a week ago and I'm STILL confused.. I really really need help...
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 09:56 PM
    What are you confused about. Do you think because he smiled at you he likes you? Is the other girl still in the picture? Does he talk to you?
    kaorukamiya Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Nov 13, 2012, 07:23 PM
    He likes you a little! I can tell that!
    Please answer my question!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unexpected crushes? [ 3 Answers ]

okay so I've always been the "outsider" and I've always liked guys but no one has every liked me. and then I move school, I grow taller, lose wight, grown my hair and wear contacts and now... BAM. All these guys seem to like me. I have no experience how to handle this. I mean like, I'm still...

Stupid boy crushes [ 2 Answers ]

How do I tell a boy I like him without coming out and saying I like you? But something that will still keep him guessing?? :confused:

Boy Crushes [ 5 Answers ]

I kind of like this boy at school. We talk on aim all the time and in school all the time. We r really good friends and help each other, etc. At the end of our convos on aim, he always says ily so much as a sister, or ilylassdm!! He even refers to me as his girlfriend! He dates like a different...

Crushes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and I have 3 guys that like me And I like one of them but I don't know what to say to the other two I mean the guy I like is not Cute at all but he's personality I like Please help me what should I say to these other two guys and I don't want to have to sneak around...

Chronic Crushes [ 5 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with a wonderful person for almost 4 years now. I love him dearly and would never jeopardize what we have. The most annoying thing is that I have found myself having crushes, the most recent of which has got me thinking about the relationship. This new crush is not a...

View more questions Search