Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XDaltonX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 07:56 PM
    mai and juan bike up a hill
    write an equation in slope intercept form for the perpendicular line to y=8x-9 that passes through the point (9,-9)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 08:08 PM
    Ok, hold on while I write this out and do this for you.

Seriously though, we're not allowed to do homework for you. You have to attempt it, show your results, then someone will come along and help you with it if you need help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suggest most comfort bike 4backpain a new bike,like cbz xtreme double disk [ 1 Answers ]

I'm ajay goyal from chd.I hv backpain and want to buy a most comfortable and safe bike in 70000,invested in cbz xtreme double disk.suggest any other or support detail.

Placing a bike in a common area bike room [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if it is legal to place my own bike in the bike common area of the condo where I live. The common area has its own bike racks, but as I own a very expensive bike I would prefer to have it out of the way, as my previous one has been already damaged. The bike rack...

Venting up hill or down hill [ 2 Answers ]

So tell me this does it matter if the vent is up hill or down hill from the drain That might be confusing what I meant was does it matter if the vent is before or after the drain

Don Juan Roses [ 1 Answers ]

I have Don Juan Climbing Roses, my problem is: Some of them blooms while others just have green leaves. Some bush may have only one rose on. What do I need to do?

View more questions Search