Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9822 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 06:47 PM
    Z garcia
    I have a painting by g Garcia of a beautiful Indian child with a blue scarf on head and a horse head in the background, does anyone know if it's worth anything?

Check out some similar questions!

Who is z. garcia? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a Z. Garcia painting it looks like an American white man wearing the Mountain Man attire. I was wondering if this could be an original or is. And who is Z. garcia? He has paintings of Indians that I have researched.

Z. Garcia oil painting [ 8 Answers ]

I also have a painting by Z.Garcia,it is a Native American woman, I was wondering if anyone found any information on the artist and if it may be worth anything. I am attaching a photo of the painting and of the signature. Thanks for any help you can give me.

S garcia artist [ 1 Answers ]

I have a beautiful oil painting aprox. Size 36" by 48" of a natve man ,I believe is Chief Dan George. He has a bandana on ,and a wool blanket over his shoulder. There is very strange looking mountains in the back ground. Could this painting be worth any thing. I recently had it restored and framed...

Z Garcia painting [ 1 Answers ]

Z Garcia painting of young indian child with blue scarf tied around their head with a horse head behing her?

Z Garcia Painting [ 0 Answers ]

I saw some old posts inquiring about an artist, Z Garcia, who did Native American Paintings. Did anyone ever find out more information about this artist. I have a large painting by him, which we probably paid too much for -- but just wanted more info on him to see if I want to get rid of it or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.