Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susand3238 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 05:59 PM
    How long does alcohol stay in your blood? A shrink told me up to four weeks!!
    Is it true that there is an expensive blood test that will show alcohol for up to four weeks after drinking? I am trying to get my nursing license back in PA and this is what I have been told. I am told that the test is sophisticated and expensive and done by only one lab in the country. Is this doctor trying to scare me or telling me the truth?
    [email protected]

Check out some similar questions!

How long does alcohol stay in system [ 2 Answers ]

I understand that beer 3.2% alcohol will stay in your urine 24hrs? Where as any narcotic prescribed drugs will be observed in your urine for 3 days 72hrs. Is this close to being accurate?

How long does alcohol stay in your system? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in a second chance program. They do random drug tests an give me up to 3 days most for the day they called me to come in. If I was to drink on Saturday night. How long would it take to get out of my system? I know it's a stupid question because I got out into the program because of drinking....

How long does alcohol stay in system? [ 3 Answers ]

Today is 11-22-11 I have a piss test on December 27 at 11:00am If I take two shots well its show 5 ays later ? Please reply oh and they are the doller shot bottels you buy at the liqur stor does it matter?

How long does alcohol stay in your urine? [ 2 Answers ]

If I drank 10 beers a night for three days in a row, and had a urine test for my dui conviction 100 hours later will I pass

How long does alcohol stay in system [ 1 Answers ]

I have to take random urines for probation and need to know how long it is detectable after last drink

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.