Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Live_it_up Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 05:44 PM
    Naval piercing
    Ok so I've had mine pierced since April and it's dry in between my piercing. Like the whole thing not just the balls. It's like my skin I flaking off is that really bad? I need some advice! It's only where my piercing is though. Somebody please help!

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do about my infected Naval Piercing [ 0 Answers ]

My belly button piercing is infected. The guy that did my belly button piercing (at Skin Thrills tattoos and piercings. AWESOME PLACE) told me to use antibacterial soap and a saline (salt) solution and clean it twice a day. I have done this and I thought the piercing was healed and not infected. It...

Swollen naval piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced about a week ago and everything was doing just fine. The plasma and everything was coming out and what not. Then I got a little sick over the weekend (about 4 days after getting it pierced) and now it's like really swollen and tender. It got to where I can barely pull...

Naval piercing [ 10 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has had a naval piercing where the bottom part is too far in? The piercer said I have a deep naval that it would relax & come out more. I just had it done a few days ago but isn't coming out. Help.:(

Pregnant W/ Naval Piercing [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 3 1/2 months pregnant and I have my naval pierced. Some of my friends tell me that I have to take it off cause it isn't good for the pregnancy... Is this true... Please help...

Bloody naval piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I just had my belly button pierced less than a week ago at first everything was pain free & I just felt a minor discomfort (needing to getting used to) it started bleeding none stop the past day & the guy who pierced it said this could be due to anemia... I would hate to take it off so I've sarted...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.