Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMB26 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 05:39 PM
    Friend Zone Issues
    I'm just going to get right to the point here, I like a girl who is one of my 5 closest friends to me. I don't want to tell her because I don't know how she'll take it because me and her are good friends. I think it also doesn't help that I have never been good with girls, I'm not going to lie to myself when I know the truth, even though it sucks. I need a couple tips on what to do, because I have little knowledge in this area as much as I hate to say it. Thanks to all the people who help me and comment!

Nov 12, 2012, 05:44 PM
    Friend Zone Issues
    So I like my girl best friend. She knows I've liked her in the past but I don't think she knows now. I don't want to talk about it because I don't want it to get awkward and then that ruin our friendship. I've never been good with girls, I don't have much knowledge on getting girls either so I think that doesn't help. What should I do?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 06:02 PM
    A closed mouth does not get fed. Unless you say something you will never know
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 12, 2012, 06:35 PM
    I friend zoned one of my best friends and one night just out of the blue he sent me a text that said "Hey...i kinda like you" then I thought it was a joke (like she might) and then he said "Sorry if this just ruined everything but i needed to say that" Now we arnt dating but I no look at him in that way and I am starting to like him as more that just a friend

Nov 12, 2012, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    A closed mouth does not get fed. Unless you say something you will never know
    Good point! Thanks!

Nov 12, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teensportychick View Post
    I friend zoned one of my best friends and one night just out of the blue he sent me a text that said "Hey...i kinda like you" then i thought it was a joke (like she might) and then he said "Sorry if this just ruined everything but i needed to say that" Now we arnt dating but i no look at him in that way and i am starting to like him as more that just a friend
    Ok thank you! I needed that from the point of view of a girl, I'll try and tell her soon!
    Addisoncw Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2012, 08:10 PM
    Sounds like my boyfriend and I's relationship before we started dating. We were best friends for 2 years and he let me know he liked me and took me on dates and even though it took me a while to switch over from friends to dating I'm very glad I did. We have been together for 1 1/2 years and I honestly believe the best relationships start with friendships. If she turns you down and it ruins your friendship than she's not that good of a friend to begin with. I say chance it and talk to her about it!
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 12, 2012, 08:16 PM
    Just let her know sooner than later... My friend may have waited to long...
    Mattdyd10003 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Oh sounds like my friend that I like and asked. Not to get your hopes up but in the guys situation. I have been in your situation. I ask girl who I had been good friends I even took her to homecoming. But she is now going out with someone else. It is never easy, I will tell you that. But don't give up hopes. Just so you know things do get a little weird because she knows that you like her.

Nov 13, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Ok

Nov 13, 2012, 07:28 PM
    Thanks to the both of you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend Zone [ 4 Answers ]

So,I've been crushing on this guy for ages and recent events have suggested he is decent enough to actually talk to me without being a total weiner like most boys my age (14)>We talk when we can,flirt a little and he even suggested I could hold his hand going on a scary ride .But out of all these...

I have a duel zone heating system zone one doesn't work but zone two does. [ 0 Answers ]

I already replaced the circulator and thermostats. This is oil fired furnace with baseboard heat. T he pressure on the furnace is running about 30 psi

Friend Zone! [ 5 Answers ]

I have been friends with this girl for a couple months now and I would consider us good friends, we have helped each other recently with our relationship issues. She has given me advice, I have given her advice. So anyway I'm going out with her on V-day to a really nice restaurant, but we are going...

Once put into the friend zone, how does one get out? [ 2 Answers ]

The dreaded "friend zone". When an ex puts you there (a woman) how do you convince her to let you out?

The Friend Zone [ 8 Answers ]

I got to let it out... I met a girl who is more than a year older than me. We are best friends but I want more. The only thing is that I'm not the guy she would usually go for. I'm not ugly, I'm pretty actractive but she's into muscle guys who are "older." She wants a hottie. The poit of...

View more questions Search