Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    killerwolf1999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 04:01 PM
    I'm 13 and need a hobby/life--any ideas?
    I've got lots of upper buddy strength and I like music if you got help I would be very grateful thank u
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 04:07 PM
    You and I could have spelling bees. :)

Are you in a town or out in the country?
    soccer482 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Well if you're a girl you should do dance or soccer. If you're a boy soccer is also good but you could do wrestling or basketball , baseball. But done worry, your only 13, you have plenty or time to find a life hobby!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Hobby [ 8 Answers ]

How can I find a hoby that suits me, Iam 64 years old ex Financial Manager in a multinational Svs. co. have never had a manual hobby, this what I am looking for, I am living in Egypt. May I hope of a reply, not expensive hobby as I am retired. ...

I need a hobby. [ 9 Answers ]

Heey, right I'm 14, girl and I need something to keep me from being bored, because when I'm bored I always just go on Facebook and I don't want to do that anymore, I'm just waste'ng my time on it. I've tried swimming,painting,cleaning,running and they haven't been for me. I think I'm sort of...

A New Hobby [ 17 Answers ]

Hi you guys! Ok, so I'm looking for a new hobby. Problem is I don't really have any talent. There are things that I like to do though. I think sewing is interesting (I don't know how to sew anything) and I like to read. Does anyone know of any other hobbies or ideas that maybe I could pick...

My Hobby. [ 6 Answers ]

I don't have too many hobbies I guess. Music over-all is one. Another is hanging out with my friends and doing stupid things (yes, a hobby). But the one hobby I love the very most is helping people with their problems/issues. My friends say it's a great thing of me to do and they respect me for it...

About my hobby [ 4 Answers ]

Am trying to find a hobby. I have never really had any hobbies in my adult life and I am now trying to find one. I don't know how to even start. I am looking for any help on how to find something that interests me.

View more questions Search