Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swagginMaria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 03:28 PM
    I need to travel can you help
    Hi I'm Maria a 13 year old girl and I'm living in st.vincent I want my mum to become a nurse in america but we have no money to get there and we don't know how much they pay for going to nursing school, how much we have to pay for going to the school and the requirements for going to a nursing school and also my father is 52 and I want him to be an accountant but I don't know what school my father would have to go to become one also in america and what is the retirement age please help and don't answer if your not sure
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 05:33 PM
    Depending on the school and your mothers current education it may cost 20,000 or so US dollars a year to go to school to be a nurse. Many will work and go to school. So they need to make plans, start saving money, try and find other work in the US so they can move.

No one is going to give you money over the internet for this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do you need basic travel allowance to travel from ghana to the united states [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to have Basic Travel Allowance to travel from Ghana to the United States?

Travel [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to start a home based travel agency but I need two letters of recommendation from two travel suppliers but I do not have a relationship with any particular vendor because I booked travel all over the U.S. How do I get these two letters of recommendation?

View more questions Search