Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justin94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 11:52 AM
    My current girlfriend told me she still thinks abouther ex.. I don't know what to do.
    So last night me and my girlfriend were talking on the phone and I noticed she starting acting like something was wrong. So I asked her what was wrong and then she told me that she still thinks about her ex all the time.. So I asked her some questions about it like "if he started talk to you again, would you talk to him?" she said yeah and then I asked if she would hang out with him she said yeah maybe. And my final question was "if he begged for you back would you choose him over me" and she hesitated and said maybe I don't know. I felt like crying instantly when she said that and trust me I'm not a crying kind of guy.. We have been dating for a little over 4 months, her ex and her dated almost a year ago and it was only for a month.. I keep thinking about this whole situation and it's like eating away at me I don't know what to do or think.. I feel like I'm sharing her with some kid she hasn't talked to since the day they broke up. I also feel like I'm never going to be good enough to replace him and that if for some reason he started to talk to him again she would just forget about me. Am I over reacting ? Should I just let it go? What should I do?
    killerwolf1999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 04:06 PM
    Who broke up with who and why
    Berry33 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 05:44 PM
    Well Justin I hate to say this but she has already answered your question. She might love you but is not in love with you as she has strong feelings with her ex. The reason why I am telling you this - I also have been in this situation and believe me she will just end up cheating on you. So the question is now are you strong enough to let her go OR will you just hang in there and never to trust her. Good luck
    Ps: Just a little advise, I did the first one - yes hurt like crazy but I am better for it now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend thinks all I want is sex [ 8 Answers ]

So, we've been dating for a year now. The first 6 months were amazing, but ever since then it's gone down hill ever so slightly, and now it's taken a turn for the worse. It seems like she is losing her sex drive completely. Any time I say anything at all about anything relating to sex she says all...

Girlfriend told me she is not over her ex. I told her to have some space. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I've been seeing a girl for three months now. We get on really well, she has told me she really likes me, and how much she cares about me. She says she thinks a lot a of me, and enjoys my company. And I am totally smitten with her. But she dropped a bombshell the other day, she said she cannot...

Ex Girlfriend Thinks SHE comes first [ 3 Answers ]

My husband dated a girl many years before we dated. The relationship wasn't lengthy and she was more "into" him than he was her. There were some things that he says he didn't want in a woman (romantically). Years later, we became an item and now, 5 1/2 years later, we're married. When he told her...

My girlfriend thinks she's bi [ 16 Answers ]

Ok she told me tonight she thinks she's bi because she had a dream that she was gay but it dealt with nothing sexual. She said she isn't attracted to girls but she is confused. She also said she won't even think of holding hands with another girl. But I think it's just that she can communicate with...

My girlfriend thinks she's Bi [ 14 Answers ]

Just like the title says my girlfriend think she's Bi because she finds girls attractive, but at the same time she can never date a girl. Is my girlfriend really Bi?

View more questions Search