Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noradorah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 10:42 AM
    How to become bonded?
    Hey guys! THIS SITE IS GREAT!! What a time-saver!! I'm interested in starting a business that requires a service. I need to know how to become bonded?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 13, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Welcome Nora.

This is a great site, but it works even better if you read the instructions. For example, this forum is for people to introduce themselves. Its not for asking questions. So I've requested your note be moved to the Insurance forum.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Ok, this is moved to insurance.

But basically you can enter the type of busniesss and bonding in a web search and most liekly find several online companies to contact.

You can look in the yellow pages of a large city and find companies.

You can contact your division of Insurance for a list of companies licensed by your state to bond.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being bonded [ 5 Answers ]

I am starting a cleaning service for peoples homes and offices. The thing is I see in every ad that they are insured and bonded. I am not even sure what being bonded is and do I have to have it or just my employees. Any help on this would be very much help as I really what to keep this on the up...

Who needs to be bonded [ 4 Answers ]

Im starting a at home cleaning service and I notice in all the ads in the phone book they state their bonded and insured. How does this work? Being I have no employees at the time do I still need to be bonded or is it just for employees. It really seems confusing to me. Is there just being bonded...

Can A Felon Be Bonded [ 11 Answers ]

Can a person with a felony conviction that occurred over 45 years ago be bonded. The conviction did not have anything to do with theft.

How to get bonded [ 5 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone knows what kind of bond I would need to get in order to work with private info. From other people. Ie: talking to banks for them, mortgage lenders etc. I want to be bonded to show I am trustworthy and reputable, but unsure of what kind of bond this would be or where to...

How do I become bonded? [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting a new business. How do I go about getting bonded?

View more questions Search