Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tatum104 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 10:20 AM
    Burning sensation only during second round of intercourse
    I'm 18 years old, I've only been with one person.. Since losing my virginity I have never been able to go to second round of intercourse because the burning pain will start.. The first round is fine and no problems, I make sure to use lube all the time so that can't be the problem. I'm also on the birth control pill. The pain doesn't subside till I go to the bathroom.. And when I urinate it burns.. Its an uncomfortable situation and its been over a year now
    8track Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2012, 01:37 PM
    Sounds like a chronic UTI. Urinary Tract Infection

When I was a teenager it was called Honeymoon cystitis and is common.

This is what I learned:
    - you might need a med like bactrim from a doctor's prescription
    - after you clear it up, always make sure to wipe front to back after urinating
    - make sure that you have a lot of foreplay so that your body is ready, otherwise being too tight will hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burning sensation in right hip [ 5 Answers ]

I have had a burning sensation in my right hip for quite some time, I have not found a doctor that the give me any help. Can anyone help. THANKS.

Burning sensation every time after having intercourse with my husband [ 1 Answers ]

"i have a very burning sensation every time after having intercourse with my husband. 2 years ago, I got pregnant for the first time but had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. I have not conceived again since then. Does this sensation have anything to do with not conceiving?

Painful sensation during intercourse? [ 0 Answers ]

Well usually things are fine. But about a month ago while having sex, I guess it was just the angle the penis was inside of me, I felt a strong stinging pain. And then I started bleeding. Now, the pain is still there but its only on the right side of my wall and only if that's the angle the penis...

View more questions Search