Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lesley1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 03:11 AM
    2 situations support working promotes diversity, equality, inclusion discrimination
    2 situations where I need support about working in a way that promotes diversity inclusion equality discrimination
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 06:21 AM
    We don't know how you work, In fact we have no idea of you even do anything to promote diversity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inclusion of Indian salary for filing US tax [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am in US on L1 along with my wife (L2) since Aug 29, 2006. I am getting US salary here since that time. Before coming to US I was getting indian salary for which I have paid taxes in India. In my W2, only US salary is mentioned. My wife is not earming any income in US. 1. Do I file as a...

Equality, diversity and rights [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on this question... 'evaluate how the age discrimination legislation could influence organisational and personal practice in relation to anti-discriminatory practice' Can anyone help...

Living with a mentally ill abusive mother and brother that promotes her [ 1 Answers ]

Please can someone shed some light on my situation and help me. I can't take it anymore. I am currently living with my mother who is very abusive mentally and she is downright mean - goes out of her way to be vindictive and cruel. I had to move back in with her because I lost my job and have...

Beyond Tolerance to Inclusion? [ 3 Answers ]

A dozen Sandia National Laboratories employees recently objected to an announcement for a workshop titled "White Privilege and Diversity" at their upcoming "Beyond Tolerance to Inclusion" conference. At least the intolerant idiots at the University of Delaware have some company. I think it...

Inclusion [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone familiar with inclusion? I am a new teacher at our middle school and this is the first year of inclusion. I have a BA in English and a smidgen of special ed training. I am an emergency hire because of the teacher shortage. Therefore, I am a special ed teachr and am an inclusion...

View more questions Search