Ask
    35836916 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 12:23 AM
    My hair I s dark blonde
    My hair is dark blonde naturally ,
    I'm 21 years old ,
    I feel that every year it become more dark ,
    So I want to know how to keep my hair colour ,
    Also I want to know is that true that oils transform hair colour to dark colour ?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Can you dye your hair dark dark brown than dye it back to blonde? (natural) [ 2 Answers ]

I got my hair died dark brown and I probably died it brown 3 times to get the colour I wanted.. And know I miss my blonde can I go back by a professional without it frizzing?

I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD? [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I...

Is xxl blonde dye from schwarzkopf a good dye for dark blonde hair to go lighter [ 1 Answers ]

I have dirty blonde hair, and want to dye it at home, I'm 15 so don't want it to go ginger. But I've heard good and bad reviews about and was wondering should I try it? I don't want to bleach it.

How do you blend dark blonde roots with bleached blonde hair? [ 4 Answers ]

My hair is naturally medium/dark blonde. I've recently gone gwen-stefani platinum blonde and had toner put in to bring the color down to a more natural color. My roots have grown out for about 5 months now and so are really really noticeable. I Don't want to touch up my roots to match the bottom...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.